Down-to-earth actress who is very cute, charismatic, and is well known for her humbleness, despite her high celebrity status. Many of us first saw Sandra's work in the movie Demolition Man, but her first blockbuster movie was Speed. Some of her other popular movies include The Net, While You Were Sleeping, A Time to Kill, Hope Floats, and 28 Days.

Sandra Annette Bullock was born on July 26, 1964 in Arlington, Virginia. Sandra was a cheerleader in high school, and was voted "Most Likely To Brighten Up Your Day" by her classmates. Her mother was the renowned opera singer Helga Bullock, who help Sandra gain her talent by performing in the children's chorus during her productions. Her father was American voice teacher John Bullock.

Sandra was hired as a last minute replacement as a lead actress for several movies, replacing Lori Petty for Demolition Man, and Demi Moore in While You Were Sleeping. Sandra has won many awards including "Best Actress" by US Magazine, and "Most Desirable Female" by MTV. Sandra has also appeared more than once on People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People in the world" list.

After some less successful films (such as Speed 2: Cruise Control), Sandra started her own production company, Fortis Films, with her father and sister Gesine Bullock.

She is rumored to be a fan of the Internet, so she may be lurking about (Hi!) :)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.