user since
Sat Feb 28 2004 at 21:57:31 (20.1 years ago )
last seen
Wed Mar 14 2007 at 13:12:49 (17 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
that'd be on a "need-to-know" basis
specialties
imaginary nerd stuff :P
school/company
N/A
motto
Never make a witty motto when you can make an unwitty one
Send private message to Tomble

Tomble popped into existence near the end of February 2004 when he decided he ought to at least create a user "Tomble" before one of the other Tombles did. (Yes Glowing Fish, there are others but I didn't register purely to "mark territory" or anything if that's what you're thinking)

It then took several days before he managed to get his password so he could log in- this seemed to be due to the bug described on the bugs page where some of E2's messages had seemed to be getting blocked as spam. Presumably they must have fixed this since.

This Tomble is also available on Slashdot, Freshmeat.net, Happypenguin.org, his Angelfire site "Duologue" (which has *nothing* to do with Duologue scripts, people!!), vinyl, minidisc and CD.

More riveting information about Tomble may be added here in future, and he might even do some noding (it'd be a waste if I didn't, eh?). Meanwhile the account is handy for storing bookmarks and things; he doesn't care if having lots of them makes him look like a newbie.

NOTE TO SELF: Contrary to sense, only the "blab" box on the user's *exact* home page is automatically addressed only to that user. Thanks to Dem Bones, Saige and others for pointing that one out... But at least I'm a little less shy of the Chatterbox now... AMENDMENT: Nah, the E2 messaging system gives me a headache, so I decided not to try using it any further. If you msg me and I don't reply, please don't take it personally.

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date