"A High Ranking Government Liaison Exposes the Secret Agenda for World Unification"

mmm, yes just what I wanted.

book (ISBN 0-910311-97-8) written by Gary H. Kah (the "High Ranking Government Liaison") about the plans for a Satanic one world government (aka New World Order).

explains that the one world movement has its roots in the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, etc. which then led to kabbalism which in turn led to gnosticism which led to the Knights Templars which led to the Rosicrucians which led to the Illuminati and Freemasonry groups *breathe* which in turn led to Marxism, the International Banking Elite, all the modern "Secret Political Societies" (Council on Foreign Relations, et. al.), the "New Age" movements for a new world religion, etc. etc. etc.

so basically the Anti-Christ is coming and we're all going to be enslaved in a New World Order/one world government led by Satan and his plethora of demons and other nefarious Hell spawn .. and I just got dumped Tuesday by a girl I liked a lot .. damn .. life sucks the big one.

updated 06/13/00: replaced "my dream girl" with "a girl I liked a lot."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.