The condom game is a fun and easy game to play. All you need to play is free time, no life, and a large chain store. I prefer Wal-Mart and Meijer myself, but you can use any store, however for maximum effect you want to choose a store that is open late and has condoms. Around 3 AM is a great time to play, you'd be surprised how many people are shopping!

So how do you play? It's simple! All you do is go to said store, preferabley very late, and head to the condom section. Pick up some packs of condoms (brand/size/style does not matter), and then stalk your pray. Old people, priests, elected officials, etc. are the best, but you can pick pretty much anyone you want. You do want to avoid anyone that looks like they might have a gun with them... Once you have found your target, follow them around for a bit and wait until they look away from their cart. Then, quickly put the condoms in the cart. It's best if you can kinda hide them in there, but you have to wait for the right time to do this.

Once you have planted the condoms, you then wait for the person to check out, and enjoy! You might also want to experiment with various combinations of stuff to stick in the cart. If you're really good, the best combination I've thought of that can be found at Meijer are condoms, duct tape, whiskey, KY Jelly, and a hamster. This takes some skill to hide in the cart though, so work your way up first!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.