Indiana Jones, created by George Lucas for the Stephen Spielberg film Raiders of the Lost Ark, one of the top ten movies of all time, played by Harrison Ford. Also in, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, where River Phoenix plays a young Indiana Jones. There was also a tv series Young Indiana Jones with three actors playing Indy: Corey Carrier as Indy as a kid, Sean Patrick Flannery as a teen, and George Hall as an old man.

Indiana Jones, created by Stephen Spielberg, and acted by Harrison Ford was an archeologist and adventurer who starred in three movies: Raiders of the lost Ark in which he searches for the Ark of the Covenant, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, set before Raiders of the lost Ark, in which he defeats a resurgence of the Thuggee cult in India, and Indiana Jones and the last Crusade, in which he searches for the Holy Grail. The films were incredibly popular, and produced many of the cliches seen in films like Tomb Raider today. There is also suposed to be a lot of other adventures that were never made into films, judging fom the fact that the videos for the films are labelled episodes 23-25.Some of these were probably in the series Young Indiana Jones, which featured the adventures of Indy as a child.

He was characterised by his hat and whip, as well as by the famous Indiana Jones theme tune.

There have been various spin-offs, such as some graphic novels and a couple of computer games (Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.