A dog knot is the part of a dog's penis that expands inside a female to prevent her from leaving while having sex, also it seals in the sperm and stops it from leaking out.

Some human females find being tied to a dog in this manner highly pleasurable.

The ancient Olympic Games were held in celebration of human excellence (which pleased the gods) - this included celebration of the human form, and thus the athletes competed nude1. However, many of the sports were derived from combat skills - the javelin and discus throws, for example, or a form of no-holds-barred wrestling called the pankrateon. This, coupled with the extremely competitive nature of the athletes (one pankrateon champion was nicknamed "thumb-breaker," for his signature method of winning matches) could make the games somewhat hard on the male athletes' "equipment." Any man who's done much athleticizing without a jock strap can sympathize. In any case, the Greeks' method of dealing with this issue was to tightly bind everything up with leather or twine into a package that was called a "dog knot." It doesn't sound terribly comfortable to me, but then neither does fighting in the dirt, naked, under the hot sun, with a man named "thumb-breaker," so I guess I'm just not the Olympic type.

1Interestingly enough, this applied to both male and female athletes, although men weren't present when the women competed.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.