Ignorance's eyes, wide open, stare deeply out into the pure darkness of night, seeking everything, but finding nothing. Pointlessly they dart, up, down, right, and left to the sounds of the lurking lion of wisdom.. The lion climbs the nearby tree of knowledge that stretches up towards the stars, which shine down an enchanted glow of approval upon the branch directly above his trembling prey. As the lion steps out onto this illuminated branch, he begins to perceive his prey in the starlight, seeing past it's innermost anatomy and deep down to it's helplessly fear-driven soul. He increasingly tries but fails to understand, what is ignorance? And in that instant of confusion, his prey takes his chance to run. All of the lions thoughts are thus left behind on the tree of knowledge in a bounding leap of fate with a roar that echoes through space. Ignorance gasps and his heart skips a beat as claws manifest deep between his ribs. He struggles to run, but the claws tighten and the lions' teeth begin to sink around his skull. Within the first few running strides, he falls with great impact into the dust. The lions jaws break his skull, and his eyes fly out like two lost planets, rolling to the starlit roots beneath the tree of knowledge. And as his organs and arteries are tossed, torn, and devoured by wisdom, Ignorance's eyes, wide open, stare deeply out into the pure darkness of night, seeking everything, but finding nothing.