Hey, fellow nodesplorer! I'm just a humble wordsmith, trying to eke out a reputation here on the vast plane of Everything. Don't mind me, I'm just chiming in where it feels appropriate. But have a look at everyone else's neat business, below!
Personal website I never update: http://tubs.xyz/
What I do:
- partake heartily in math, science, and programming
- love to learn things
- am a Gemini (hey ladies)
- play games and exploit rulesystems
- constantly lose myself in thought
- chronically abuse capitalization and punctuation
- sporadically engage in hypocritical elitism
- argue about stuff, a lot (a lot)
- surf the web maybe?
News: Back to school—studying noncommutative algebra some days, and graph and matroid theory other days.
- 2012.11.04 at 02:49 mauler says re call/cc yin-yang puzzle: Truly impressive writeup!!! Definitely C! worthy!
- IRON NODER in 2012
- have received a "<E2D2> Welcome back tubular!" at least once
Math/science nodes of mine: call/cc yin-yang puzzle, TREE(3), taxicab metric, fusible number, seven-dimensional cross product, A Few More Translation Exercises, matroid, Kuratowski's Forbidden Subgraph Characterization of Planarity.
Video game–related nodes: SpaceChem, Robot Unicorn Attack, double jump, I Wanna Be The Guy, Tool-Assisted Speedrun, Sonic R, Kaizo Mario World, An Untitled Story, Jumper, Item Abuse, VVVVVV, Dynamite Jack, speedrun.
My unnoded drafts might have some neat stuff: click here.
I hereby release all of my published writeups into the public domain.
Below lies a mess of bookmarked stuff ranging from kick-ass to
spectacular stupendous, don't wear it out. (Or do, I'm not a cop.)