Hey, fellow nodesplorer! I'm just a humble wordsmith, trying to eke out a reputation here on the vast plane of Everything. Don't mind me, I'm just chiming in where it feels appropriate. But have a look at everyone else's neat business, below!
What I do:
- partake heartily in math, science, and programming
- love to learn things
- am a Gemini (hey ladies)
- play games and exploit rulesystems
- constantly lose myself in thought
- chronically abuse capitalization and punctuation
- sporadically engage in hypocritical elitism
- argue about stuff, a lot (a lot)
- surf the web maybe?
News: Grinding out an undergraduate mathematics degree.
- 2012.11.04 at 02:49 mauler says re call/cc yin-yang puzzle: Truly impressive writeup!!! Definitely C! worthy!
- IRON NODER in 2012
Math/sci nodes of mine that I am exceedingly fond of: call/cc yin-yang puzzle, TREE(3), taxicab metric, fusible number, seven-dimensional cross product, A Few More Translation Exercises, matroid, Kuratowski's Forbidden Subgraph Characterization of Planarity.
I also have a surprising number of video game–related nodes: SpaceChem, Robot Unicorn Attack, double jump, I Wanna Be The Guy, Tool-Assisted Speedrun, Sonic R, Kaizo Mario World, An Untitled Story, Jumper, Item Abuse, VVVVVV, Dynamite Jack, speedrun.
My unnoded drafts also have some neat stuff, I hope: click here. (Yes yes, I know it's pretty empty, I'm working on it)
I hereby release all of my published writeups into the public domain.
Below lies a mess of bookmarked stuff ranging from kick-ass to
spectacular stupendous, don't wear it out. (Or do, it's for the best!)