New homenode pic, after over ten years.
I still have the nice little nodeshell challenge going on.
I'm sorry I was away so long. I missed you all, so I will pop back in more frequently. I appear to be back.
e-mail is my username at protonmail dot com. You can also get me on Signal Messenger — ask me how.
New to E2? Instant advice:
- Spend a day reading around before you post anything.
- Read at least one FAQ. My initial suggestion is Everything2 Help, and Everything2 FAQ.
- Understand that three things a writeup needs, beyond mere words, are:
- Use drafts and do not be afraid to ask for advice.
- Get help - anyone with a $ or @ against their name will assist
- At a loss for a topic? See Everything's Most Wanted, wertperch's nodeshell challenge or jessicapierce's scratchpad
- Feedback is intended to help you to improve both in your writing and in understanding E2. Behaviour breeds behaviour - if you respond to feedback with hostility you will be met with hostility, but if you respond with appreciation, you will get a better response in the future.
- Have fun!
Some of my work, by subject
If ever you want to treat me to something, I've a Wish List on Amazon.