user since
Fri Feb 1 2008 at 02:19:19 (16.2 years ago )
last seen
Sun Feb 18 2024 at 12:55:02 (1.3 months ago )
number of write-ups
137 - View RedOmega's writeups (feed)
level / experience
14 (Protector of the Art) / 11568
C!s spent
352
motto
Trying is the first step towards failure.
most recent writeup
Garden Log: July 1, 2021
Send private message to RedOmega

4/23/2023

Hey, I know I've been gone for a while. I got a job, and real life friends, and picked up a few more hobbies (bookbinding!). So that was most of what I've done on my year and a half away. The job's gone to shit, though, and friendships...are hard to maintain, especially when you're the only one putting work in. I'm still doing well, but on a bit of a downswing. But I've gotten back into writing and I'll do my best to keep you people up to date and respond to any /msgs here. E2 remains a home for me, despite my going prodigal for a while.

Anyway, I tend to do most of my internet socializing on Discord these days. If you want to get into contact with me, the best way is to send me a message there (and please explain who you are, don't just send a random friend request). I'm active on the E2 server, otherwise send me a DM.

P.S. Also, have a new homenode picture. Friend of mine took it after he gave me a new haircut. It was...much shorter than I had hoped, but it's grown on me (pun not intended). The expression is 'are you seriously taking a picture of me right now?'

____________________

The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry. -Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms
____________________