VICARIVS FILII DEI is Latin for "Vicar of the Son of God". There is a conspiracy theory that this is written inside The Pope's Hat. The conspiracy theory says that if you add up the values of all the letters which are Roman numerals...

VICARIVS FILII DEI
= 5 + 1 + 100 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 50 + 1 + 1 + 500 + 1

= 666!!!!

666 is The Number of the Beast.

If somebody could check inside the Pope's Hat to see if VICARIVS FILII DEI is written there, that would be good.

Putting the pieces together, the Pope is VICARIVS FILII DEI; which is the Vicar of the Son of God; which is the Vicar of Christ; which is the substitute for Christ; which is one who is in place of Christ; which is The Anti-Christ.

So the conspiracy theory says: The fourth commandment (Exodus 20:8-11) says: "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

In 321AD, the Roman Emperor Constantine ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. This change propagated through the Catholic Church into many Protestant Churches.


SO! Keep this theory in mind, and if you notice tribulations such as those mentioned in the book of Revelation pouring out upon people as the Wrath of God, then it's time for you to follow the fourth commandment and keep Saturday holy as the Sabbath. OR! Start now! Tell your boss you can't work on Saturday because God will get angry. You know you want to.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.