One Princess. Two War-Torn Lands. An Epic Quest for Peace.
After centuries of war, the two lands bordering an impenetrable swampland have finally reached an armistice. Mysteriously, the noble Princess Elena disappears somewhere near the war ravaged front lines. Distraught, her sister Nina goes in search of the Princess alone and on her journey, meets a mysterious, young warrior named Ryu. Their destinies soon entwine. The next chapter in the epic tale of magic and mystery now unfolds. The fate of what lies ahead rests in your control.

Breath of Fire 4 is a game released by Capcom for the Playstation gaming console. If you have played any of the previous Breath of Fire games, you probably already know most of the plot. If you haven't, I'm not going to 'spoil' it for you.

The Dragon transformations are still there, and back to the old style. There are six different morphs, and seven dragon summons. Four of the six morphs can be 'upgraded' through use of game points into a more powerful version.

The battle system has been changed around, and resembles the original Breath of Fire more than any of the other games. You have all six characters in your battle, however only the frontmost three can act, the other three sit in the back row, slowly regaining AP.

The Characters:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.