user since
Sun Jan 5 2003 at 06:36:26 (21.3 years ago )
last seen
Sun Jul 20 2003 at 06:45:01 (20.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View Awe's writeups (feed)
level / experience
1 (Novice) / 124
mission drive within everything
To Live Beyond My Years.
specialties
Computers, Art, Music, Myself.
school/company
Whitney Young High School
motto
"Now is when the game of Shut The Hell Up Or Get The Fuck Out begins..." -Tony Simon, Too Much Coffee Man #16
most recent writeup
Linux
Send private message to Awe

I am a mere teenager who isn't ready yet (interpret that as you may). I currently reside in Chicago, IL, and enjoy the city. I attend Whitney Young High School, and hope one day to be a artist. Which leads me to many quarrels, "You're too smart," "You won't make any money." I care not for money, though it can be nice. Art is my calling, my creation, and my expression. My main outlet is through my notebook (of which I have many), where I record my thoughts, ideas, many sketches, and aspirations. Call me naïve. C'mon.

On the other hand, I'm quite passive and have been called "jaded." Just because I am not easily amused doesn't mean I'm jaded. Hmm, let me look:

jad·ed adj. Worn out; wearied: “My father's words had left me jaded and depressed” (William Styron). Dulled by surfeit; sated: “the sickeningly sweet life of the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes” (John Simon). Cynically or pretentiously callous.

I may be callous at times, but surely not pretentious (if you want to see pretentious, go browse the local Museum of Contemporary Art. I'm not saying that all of contemporary art is pretentious, but there are always those couple of "works.").

I hope to contribute quite a bit to the Everything2 project, and leave my digital footprints on the sands of the internet.

:)