Lyrics swirl through my head, as I delete old daylogs, one after the other. I run across memories forgotten and wonder how much was fabricated to seem "cooler" than I ever was. Life's funny, and I experiment with writing again. However, I seriously doubt it will end up here.
- user since
- Fri Sep 7 2001 at 04:31:56 (13 years ago )
- last seen
- Wed May 28 2014 at 17:11:21 (3.8 months ago )
- number of write-ups
- 52 - View CapSkippy's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 5 (Crafter) / 3552
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- it has been a while
- watching movies, sending care packages, and collage.
- Albion College graduate.
- I want to keep both my heart and my mind open.
- most recent writeup
- August 21, 2012
- Send private message to CapSkippy