Lyrics swirl through my head, as I delete old daylogs, one after the other. I run across memories forgotten and wonder how much was fabricated to seem "cooler" than I ever was. Life's funny, and I experiment with writing again. However, I seriously doubt it will end up here.
- user since
- Fri Sep 7 2001 at 04:31:56 (14.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Oct 12 2015 at 20:02:51 (9.5 months ago )
- number of write-ups
- 52 - View CapSkippy's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 7 (Chronicler) / 3557
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- it has been a while
- watching movies, sending care packages, and collage.
- Albion College graduate.
- I want to keep both my heart and my mind open.
- most recent writeup
- August 21, 2012
- Send private message to CapSkippy