user since
Wed Mar 20 2002 at 22:48:01 (22.1 years ago )
last seen
Tue Feb 24 2004 at 04:05:50 (20.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View Jenibebs's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 55
mission drive within everything
Someday I want to be the President. Lauren says that is a scary prospect.
specialties
true crime and other such fucked up topics
school/company
SUNY Albany
motto
"The world wants to be deceived." Caleb Carr
most recent writeup
Gregg v. Georgia
Send private message to Jenibebs

Me, I am me. Pure and simple. That is me.

Some people say I am very strange. Like my roommate here at SUNY Concrete Hell. I possess a profound love for Canadian music being that I come from the border between New York and Canada. Seriously, the cows outnumber the people in the town. We think they are planning a revolt. "Four legs bad! Two legs good!" (Animal Farm, George Orwell)

"The law giver, of all beings, most owes the law allegiance. He of all men should behave as though the law compelled him. But it is the universal weakness of mankind that what we are given to administer we presently imagine we own."

"A time will come when a politician who has wilfully made war and promoted international dissension will be as sure of the dock and much surer of the noose than a private homicide.It is not reasonable that those who gamble with men's lives should not stake their own."

"Nothing could have been more obvious to the people of the early twentieth century than the rapidity with which war was becoming impossible. And as certainly they did not see it. They did not see it until the atomic bombs burst in their fumbling hands."

"The professional military mind is by necessity an inferior and unimaginative mind; no man of high intellectual quality would willingly imprison his gifts in such calling."

all quotes by Herbert George Wells

Feel free to e-mail me. I like to talk to people. If it takes me awhile it's cause I am probably occupied with school and then a part time job at Express. Don't laugh! Jen833@hotmail.com