user since
Wed Oct 15 2003 at 05:21:41 (20.5 years ago )
last seen
Sat Oct 25 2003 at 17:17:56 (20.5 years ago )
level / experience
1 (Initiate)
mission drive within everything
tiny ripples
specialties
the bottom line
school/company
Unhappy incorporated.
Send private message to Judgy

Who was the first person to drink milk? the things I need to know.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I like this place and the users I will not pretend that is isn't intimidating at first although I am starting to get the hang of it now. I will submit soon but I (am afraid/know) I will not be appreciated.

Look theres a big machine I will go outside when it looks the other way - Foo Fighters - down in the park - one of my favorite songs and highly underrated.

The "godlike" users of this place seem to forget that there are people behind the screens on the otherside, not mindless trolls, okay some are - but anyway. I remember reading a how to submission on E2 and a particuar user, no names mentioned, highlighted the importance of "use a word-processor to chekc spelling". Amusing but it help me to see that these <1000 submission users are normal and fallible. whine over ok.

guilty admission follows - cowardly as I am, I made another login to submit my first few nodes, it was all that bad. I have now learnt what not to submit.

I plan to submit my perspective on Africa, born here raised in a middle-class white family, you might think I have no right to submit, you may be right but I'll do it anyway.

I also try draw, ink on paper, black and white images, pure contrast. It is the one thing in my life that has always been there and it is the strongest stabiliser in my otherwise fluctuating life.