user since
Sat Aug 6 2005 at 20:11:26 (18.7 years ago )
last seen
Mon Apr 10 2006 at 10:05:53 (18.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View crypulse's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 68
mission drive within everything
The transmutation of darkness into light
specialties
Body modification, Minerals, Crystals, Geology, Seamstressing, Eastern philosophy
motto
It's not time yet.
most recent writeup
Japanese etiquette
Send private message to crypulse

Nothing outside that didn't begin inside.
Nothing real that isn't dreamed first.



20 y/o fashion student in Toronto. Trying to figure out what it is to be free. Testing my wings, cautiously. learning to fly, tumbling out of trees & constantly bruised with scraped knees like a child. A dreamer, and a lover, definately a creator.. Not a writer, but thanks to the internet, I can pretend.

Nocturnal. A little dark. Tangled up in a lust affair with the magic of the natural world. Dreaming of leaving the city behind in a cloud of pixiedust.. Lover of all the little things that get forgotten.

Energy is my religion and my conciousness is collective. The more i learn about my own true nature, the more I learn of the nature of the entire universe - it's swirling in my teacup, i see galaxies when i stir and sometimes it makes me a little sick, but like every storm, there is a center, a place where chaos turns to order and darkness is light turning back into itself - ebbing and flowing like the tide.. and when it pulls me under i find, the harder i kick the faster i sink, heavy like a stone. but if i trust, i see that it's calm under these waves, and if i just trust.. i will be delivered to the surface, weightless like a child. and i find that all my fear is in my mind.. i'm starting to realise that through all of this.. i'm strapped in tight.. and even though it may seem that my heart is my mouth.. really.. in the end.. it's just a ride.