The fine print on the X-Presidents graphic novel, written in Flyspeck:

X-PRESIDENTS, No. 279, Sept. 2000. By Robert Siegel and Adam McKay. Published monthly by RANDOM HOUSE COMICS GROUP, Random Blvd, New York, N.Y. 10001. Seymour Fannenbaum, Editor. Bob McAdoo, Editorial Director. My Son-in-law, Waste of Space. SECOND CLASS POSTAGE PAID AT SPARTA, Ill. under the Find Some Use For Sparta, Ill. Act of March 3, 1874. Subscriptions: U.S., $19.95 for 12 issues. CANADA, $89.95 for 12 issues. Screw you, Canada. We don't want you. All other foreign, eat me. You're not getting a copy. For advertising rates address Richard A Lehman & Co., New York, N.Y. Tell them you'd like to advertise and would like to know the rates. Ask them if there's a way the rates could be sent to you, or perhaps just read over the phone. Better yet, let me call. You'll just fuck it up. Copyright National Broadcasting Casserole, Inc., 1997. All rights reserved under the Pan-American and Sino-American Copyright Conventions and Slave Trade Cooperations. The stories, characters, and incidents in this magazine are absolutely hilarious. Kudos to all involved. No actual persons, living or dead, will buy this book.

This periodical may not be sold except by authorized dealers and is sold subject to the condition that it shall not be sold or distributed with any part of its cover or markings removed, nor in a mutilated condition, nor affixed to a dead raccoon, nor rolled up for use as a dildo, nor with the words "Andrew says hi and to call him" written on it, nor with a photo of Cantinflas tucked inside the pages, nor with any smartass comments about my son's boyfriend, nor on the blanket of some Indian guy on the street or any foreign guy whatsoever.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.