user since
Fri Mar 24 2006 at 21:20:37 (18.2 years ago )
last seen
Thu Apr 13 2006 at 05:09:20 (18.1 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 2
mission drive within everything
Always ending on a good note.
specialties
Cello.
school/company
CSHS...Where I spend time enduring my studies.
motto
The lazy man will always work twice.
most recent writeup
When I ran over the duck... (idea)
Send private message to wr@th

When I was twelve years old, i was struck by an automobile on the streets of Chicago. It was supposed to be a nice day with my family. We were on vaccation...Nah...just bored here...:P.
I almost did get hit by a car once...twice...O.K. several times! One of them was funny - yes, I find humor in violence, dont we all?... I was with my friends walking down the middle of a very busy street. I dropped my pack of IBC rootbeer (OF WHICH I LOVE AND WORSHIP) right into the left lane to my right. I rushed of to get it but this car ran it over and almost hit me. The guy slammed on the brakes (he was driving a Lexus) backed up and said, "Hey, sorry about that, I just ruined your soda didn't I? Hang on...here's $100 I dont have any small bills, sorry. Now go buy yourself some more soda!" He left me there speechless in the middle of the street. I came home with half a shopping cart full of IBC rootbeer.

What's the point of this story, you might ask?
When life gives you Benjamins...try to get hit by as many rich people
as you possibly can!