What would I do for a Klondike bar? Depends what kind. If it's a Klondike Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar... a hell of a lot. They're seriously good.

The box that I have contains 6 bars. The Klondike Heath Bar is sold in 6-packs and in single form (presumably from your local Ice Cream Truck). It's described on the box as "Toffee Flavored Ice Cream, Chocolate Flavored Coating, made with Milk Chocolate and Toffee Pieces. Artificial Flavor Added." But to me, that simply means delicious! These wonderful treats are made by Klondike Ice Cream Inc. and can be found at your local grocery store (hopefully).

The taste is similar to a standard Klondike Bar, except for the almost-overwhelming rush of toffee flavor. If you like toffee, you have to try this. The ice cream itself is toffee flavored due to the ground up toffee in it. Also, the texture is crunchier than a regular Klondike Bar. While the ice cream remains completely smooth, the chocolate shell has now been graciously blended with little crunchy bits of toffee.

The Nutrition Facts may seem astounding to those unacquainted with extremely unhealthy dessert foods. Don't let the "nonfat milk" fool you... this is something you do not want to eat if you're on a diet.

Nutrition Facts

Ingredients

Also, at the bottom of the box:

THE HEATH® TRADEMARK AND TRADE DRESS ARE USED UNDER LICENSE

MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS

© Klondike Ice Cream, Inc.
P.O. Box 19007
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54307-9007
Visit us at http://www.icecreamusa.com


Sources:

  • http://www.icecreamusa.com/klondike/
  • The box they came in when I bought them.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.