I was on the run from something. I'm not entirely sure what.

I parked my car in a parking lot, and walked over to a trailer sitting in the middle of the lot. I was carrying a Glock, but the clip was empty. I got the impression I had fired it earlier.

There were two guys in the trailer. I didn't know them, and they didn't know me. One guy was older and had a white, wide-brim hat (like the dude in the Red Hat logo). He asked me my name, and I remember thinking "Don't tell him your real name.", so I told him my name was Mike. I asked if he had some "Ammo for a Glock 17?", and he said "Sure, here."

The clip he gave me was........unconventional. It was filled with nails, and keys, and broken pieces of metal. I asked him if he was sure it would work, and he told me "Yep." I was still skeptical, so I asked if I could test it, and he agreed.

I fired at one of the wooden posts inside the trailer, and sure enough, it shot a key deep into it. I jumped when the gun fired, and was amazed.

I left the trailer, and remember telling myself aloud "I've got to rent a car......No, I need *MY* car." Then I got in my car and drove off.

Time Shift

I think I was in high school, and I was in the drama club. We were practicing for our production of "Toll Booth Willie", and I was playing Willie. I was going to surprise everyone with my imitation.