I'm at a music store, looking at a cheap acoustic guitar. In reality, I don't know how to play the guitar, but in the dream I'm obviously interested in learning. The salesman (who kinda looks like the bald guy from Vertical Horizon) tries to convince me into getting a more expensive guitar.

Time Shift

I'm naked, taking a shower in a yellow shower stall shaped like a typical bathroom stall. The room is filled with these yellow stalls, though only two are occupied - mine, and the one to my left, which happens to be the last stall before the door to the room. There's a petite blonde girl about my age (21) in the stall adjacent to mine, also showering. I get the impression we're really good friends. We get to talking about something, and she invites me in to her stall to discuss it (a totally non-sexual atmosphere). The entire conversation is a blur, except when she said "Okay, come on in." There's a door between the stalls, so I use that. We're talking for a long while, and we eventually start helping each other with the soap. (Again, more friendly than sexual.) A man walks into the shower room, and I kneel down low in the stall. I know him too. For some reason I'd rather not get caught in this stall, but I don't make much of an effort to hide. He walks up to the girl I'm talking to, and starts talking to her very briefly from over the stall door. He has black hair. He looks down at me, smiles a knowing smile, and leaves. He had an accent, though I don't remember what kind.

I remember talking to him later, but I don't remember what our conversation was about, although it was friendly.


This is my first dream log, so if details are lacking, forgive me. This is all I remember.