The Games Workshop Metanode

Games Workshop has created some of the most popular table-top gaming around over the last decade, and this metanode is designed to include all available E2 resources related to the company and the games. It is here as a reference to both the games and their mechanics, as well as the story designed for the worlds in which the games take place.

It is a work in progress; if you would like to contribute, please notify me. I will not hardlink a section that does not have a corresponding node, though I do plan on filling in the missing information, and improving on weaker writeups. If you are an editor or god, and would like to let me know that I missed something or did something wrong, please notify me so I can change whatever needs changing. Thanks in advance!

I am in the process of reorganizing everything into a more organized, army-based format, as soon as all my research of the army books is complete.


Games Workshop: The Company

Games Workshop: The People

Games Workshop: The Events

Games Workshop: The Games

Games Workshop: The Worlds

Warhammer 40K

Warhammer Fantasy Battle


If you spotted something missing, incorrect, etc, please msg me and I will correct it ASAP. Also, if you do write anything related to Games Workshop or their games, please let me know so I can link it here.

Last updated: October 03, 2003

Thanks to Ryouga for his great example of what a metanode should be: J.R.R. Tolkien! Also thanks to misuba, amib, Kage Prototype, 409, OberonDarksoul, B-Wing King and Spasemunki.