American industrialist (1863-1947). While he did not invent the automobile, he made it cheaper and easier to produce by utilizing mass production and the moving assembly line. He was the founder of the Ford Motor Company, which was incorporated in 1903.

Though Ford is revered in many circles as a man who helped to make American big business possible, he was also a huge scumbag. He was abusive to everyone he could get away with, including his son Edsel and his employees -- in exchange for paying them well, he worked them like slaves and demanded they live up to his personal moral code. He also employed anti-union thugs to intimidate his workers.

Ford was also a huge fan of racism, antisemitism, and the Nazis. He bought his hometown newspaper, the Dearborn Independent, and used it to promote his increasingly weird hatred of Jews. He hated jazz and associated it with Jews, so he spent millions to promote square dancing, which he felt was a pure white artform, in American schools. He also claimed everything wrong with baseball -- baseball! -- was because of Jews. He was a promoter of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion hoax, and popular legend says that Ford and Adolf Hitler kept signed photographs of each other at their desks.

Ford's antisemitism was actually deeply unpopular. It caused a slump in car sales, and Ford dealers, who were requred by the company to distribute copies of the Dearborn Independent, would sometimes buy up and destroy copies of the paper rather than alienate potential buyers with their boss's noxious beliefs. Ford eventually released a statement saying he recanted and apologized for his beliefs, but his signature was forged by a business associate, and Ford apparently never truly recanted. 

It's said that Ford suffered his last and most serious stroke after he was shown newsreel footage of Nazi concentration camps. This may or may not be true -- but what is objectively true is that Henry Ford was a Nazi shit, and Nazis roast in Hell.