This dream was split into two, unrelated, parts.

The first part

This bit was pretty mundane. I was at school, with my mate Steve. I had to carry this large suitcase with me, back to my house. {This is no doubt due to me reading The dance of the voodoo handbag before I went to bed}. So, we both get on the bus, I'm dragging my suitcase along. We get into one of the villages on the way to my house, and suddenly I jump off the bus. Apparently my house has moved.

Not one to argue, I lugged my suitcase into my house, and made for the bus stop again. But the bus, surprisingly, wasn't there anymore.

Disaster!

So, I made my way back to my house.

The second (unrelated) part

This bit was quite interesting, what with the blood and the guns and everything. Me and a friend of my parents (male) were in the house, I was about to go to bed. Suddenly, a thought rushed over me, and this thought brought fear. I suddenly recalled that we had something very valuable in the house, something I couldn't let be stolen - it was the same something that was in that suitcase.

My fears were not unfounded. Suddenly, the "dream camera" switched to a man, armed with a .44 Magnum, entering the house via the front door. Camera switches back to me, I hear the door open. I hear him running up the stairs, and he points the gun into my room, round the door. He fires it once, twice - but neither hit me, it's far too dark for him to see where my bed is, never mind where I am. Suddenly, my parents' friend (we'll call him Bob), jumps down through the ceiling hatch, and wastes that mofo. I thank him, and lay back down as if to go back to sleep. "The danger isn't over yet," he says, and I'm rather scared at this point.

There's another guy downstairs, he's armed with a smaller pistol. He never gets anywhere near us though, because Bob shoots down, through my bed, through the floor, and hits him in the right cheek. The blood is terrible, and it spurts up through the hole in my bed.

And that's not all! Next there were three guys, all at once. They split up, one comes down the ceiling hatch into the bathroom. Little does he know that Bob was locked the door and turned the waterworks on full. That guy drowns. I remember thinking, in the dream, "Why doesn't he just go out the way he came in?". The dream camera switched to the tunnel he came in through, and pans over it, showing it to be full of water. So there's the answer.

The other two guys fled. Then another worry came into my mind "What's going to happen when my parents get back?" and "What the hell is in that suitcase anyway?" { Pulp Fiction's influence, maybe? }

Weird, huh? At least John Cleese wasn't in this one.