I just learned about the day log. So this will be my first entry and hopefully not my last.

I'm in total awe today as despite the problematic crashing of my computer I found that hundreds of people from all around the world are hitting my music site after my mention of the film producer. The film producer is another story another day perhaps.

I find myself wondering why I do what I do and why people perceive me the way they do. In my eyes, I'm nobody yet some view me as something more. Go figure.

I finally cleaned up the studio today and will work on the garage later (after mowing and cleaning the pool). It seems that there is definitely not enough time in the day to do what needs attention. I hate mowing yet love doing the manicuring of the flower beds and landscape. There is hundreds of things to do yet never enough daylight to do them.

Its strange brain dumping here, as I usually keep it all to myself and express it in my music, but nevertheless kind of nice to reflect as I type on what's happening in my life.

I bought Norton Utilities to try to detect the problem with my crashing computer but really wont know until tomorrow whether it works or not. It found hundreds of errors but I think its Black Ice firewall that may be the culprit.

While I was at Wal-Mart, I found myself looking for something to buy. I really don't need anything as I have much more than I will use in a lifetime, yet I roamed the isles in search of anything I didn't need. Compulsive? Who knows, I get that way sometimes. Out of nowhere, I go buy something. Sometimes it can be an expensive urge as I have an overwhelming desire for the best, so it cost the most.

I trimmed one of the birds wings today. He's the one that used to like to bite the hell out of me every time I got near him, but since I removed the mirror from his cage, he seems docile and loving. I left him out for a while since his wife was already out. She never bites and loves to be talked to. My Black Lab wasn't all to happy as he had to sit outside the whole time watching through the glass patio door.

Well, off to mow. Maybe I'll jump in the pool after mowing and get it all funky before I clean it.

Cheers
TC

P.S. Happy Birthday cethiesus