Following are some notes on twitter.

1. There are two ways to hard retweet: one with the original tweet at the beginning and one at the end. Manually choose the way that suits the content you are adding to the original tweet according to the way they are logically related. For example, if you answering a question then the original tweet (the question) should come first.

2. How to find interesting tweets:
*Have a set of interesting keywords and systematically search for them.
*See what is trending now.

3. Make use of your client. Do not follow a twitter account, make your client pick up his tweets off his timeline (unless he has a protected account in which case you will have to follow him).

4. Do not keep your favorites on your online favorite list (people will be able to scavenge through them later). Keep track of the interesting tweets through their tweet ID.

5. Use better methods to follow stuff on twitter. For example: http://www.monitter.com/.

6. Pavlovian conditioning is your friend. If you have conditioned your followers into relating your awesome tweets with, say, your avatar for a long time then for God's sake do not change it. They can identify you through your avatar not your nick name!