There were three dreams this night...after the first, I woke up and thought, "I must node this" But it has been since lost to the world of semi-consciousness. The final two follow.
I was living in a mansion on the coast. It was situated in a nice alcove where we had lots of privacy and a small private beach. The mansion itself was on a cliff some fifteen feet above the waterline for safety. There was a stair case that led down to the beach. I lived there with many other people, but the important one to the dream was a man named Marcus. He had a girlfriend named Denise that did not live there, but she stayed over a lot.

At the commencement of the dream, I was walking from the house to the beach with Marcus. I looked up in the sky and saw two flying saucers that were headed toward our beach. They were almost exact, but 3-D, replicas of the flying saucers that I doodle during class. Marcus said "oh no, those things usually carry pirates." I continued to look at the spaceships a little alarmed, but thought they would not land here. But they did! One of them stopped over our beach and a black man came out, waded through the water, and said to us, "AARRRGGGGHHH!"

Marcus and I looked at the man, puzzled.

He repeated, "AAARRRRGGHHH!"

I asked him if he was a pirate. He said, "No. We are on our way to give a show and we would like to rehearse on your beach."

We were stunned then, we didn't know who this man was or what he was going to rehearse, so of course we gave our permission. The second spaceship came down to the water and about twenty children poured out and got in formation in the shallow part of the water. Some music began and the kids started singing and dancing - on top of the water! I remember asking Marcus, "How did they do that?" and he couldn't tell me. He was just staring, amazed.

During this performance, Denise had come down to the beach and she was watching Marcus, looking angrier and angrier as it went on. Finally, she said nothing, turned on her heels and stormed back to the house.

I followed her and asked what was wrong.

"If Marcus likes that man so much, he can just go with him! I saw the way that he was looking at him. I knew he was gay from the very beginning."

I went back to the beach and related this to Marcus. He smiled and told me that maybe he would, and yes, he was gay. Later on, Marcus got a video of the presentation and it was strange - when we watched it, we could no longer see any water, just a trampoline on which the children were singing and dancing.


Then I had a dream that I was the lone female in a band of misfit superheroes. They were trying to fight the bad guy by shooting him with a gun filled with creamed corn. I thought that this was ridiculous, and I was embarrassed for them, but as much as I tried, I could not stop them from increasing their stash of creamed corn. They hid it behind the Coke machine.

Finally, the final battle ensued and I vowed to stay out of it. I watched from the sideline as the enemy was bombarded with creamed corn, and he easily overtook my moronic counterparts. They surrendered and the bad guy's girlfriend decided that she no longer wanted the bad guy, but wanted his sidekick instead. However, he was not a human, he was a fox, and she took lots of ribbing from both the good guys that had lost and the bad guy that she had dumped. They made fun of her for being a fox-lover and a general pervert. I was amused at the whole debacle. Finally, the bad guy's ex-girlfriend and the fox left together, the misfit superheroes went back home in shame, and I left with the bad guy.