Hide your hard disk porn stash? Baloney! You don't have to.

Instead share it with friends, show it to your family. Watch some porn together with your sister. Place it in the root folder of your drive and call it XXX or Porn or (if you are embarassed) Erotica. Separate it into neatly named sub-folders called Anal, Oral, Group Sex, Celebs, Babes, Asian, Teens, Preteens, Bestiality, Bukkake, Pregnancy, Really Sick Porn, etc. Be creative. Your favourive fetishes deserve separate folders - place Redheads and Cheerleaders in same level folders as Teens.

Make a shortcut to that folder on the desktop. Make separate shortcuts for your favourite porn movies. Install a wallpaper changer program that would change the wallpaper every 30 minutes to a random image from your porn collection. There is nothing like the look on the face of your grandma when (while she is using ICQ on your computer) a close-up photo of sexual act appears on the screen.

Show your porn to your friends. Let them visit you with their notebooks or hard drives. Connect them to your computer and copy everything you have to them and vice versa. Learn your friends' fetishes. Discuss the relative merits of ebony child porn fetish compared with asian pregnant bukkake. Start a search for the most original image. Send porn to friends by e-mail. Try to surprise them with it. Even better, send your porn to your boss or to complete strangers (don't forge the return address or you will miss the chance to enjoy their reactions).

Make porn compilations. There is nothing like browsing through your 20000-pic collection every once in awhile. Collect all nurses or all teens with spread pussy lips. Ask your relatives to appreciate your taste. Choose the most beautiful image.

Print the porn. Look for very high-resolution pictures on the web and print them. Hang them on the walls. As a side effect, this draws the attention away from your hard disk porn collection. And what on Earth could compare with having naked Angelina Jolie greet your every morning from the wall. Also record the porn to other media. When you have a huge porn library on CD-Rs, you don't need to pay as much attention to hiding the porn on HDD.

When you no longer need the CD-Rs, simply throw them in the trash. Let your desperate neighbours have some taste of the pussy. If you ever need to send your computer to the service centre, don't change anything. You don't want the repair stuff to become suspicious. If you don't want them to discover your porn, tell them where not to look, so that they don't accidentally stumble upon it.

Disclaimer: while this write-up is to a certain extent inspired by the personal experience of the author, the author makes no claims on the effectiveness of this way of dealing with your porn collection. Use your discretion.