"He is the kind of man, indeed, to whom I should never dare refuse any thing, which he condescended to ask."

Once upon a time, a Quest was born. One it seems I was practically made for. I beamed with glee when I caught wind of it. I immediately built up lists, and lists of lists, and then scratched things out, and then started a new list. I'm telling you, I combed through this site like you wouldn't believe. I tried to find things that I enjoyed, but felt got little in the way of attention lately.

Unfortunately, I feel that I have neglected my entries into this competition. It is an inevitable truth, that life happens when you have other plans. Weddings and births and deaths and other things have had to come first, pushing this delightful thing on the back burner.

However, I am of the "better late than never" mindset, and so I now take it upon myself to shed some light onto those glittering jewels I wished to polish and bring into the fore. I have to tell you - it was very difficult to choose among all those I love - I could no sooner choose my favorite star in the sky. But I managed, and here they are. Love them, care for them, they are but a few examples of what keeps me coming here.

For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her by Pocket Mouse
No matter where I was, whisps of you haunted my thoughts by pukesick
To her secret heart by minisecret