So, I wake up around noon today, after having being thouroughly impressed by yet another great Granola Funk Express concert.
Today has been a pretty basic Sunday, very run-of-the-mill today, nothing too interesting. I drove my mom to work, went shopping for a bike today.
Bike shopping his harder than I thought it would be. I really want a bike, to ride around and get in shape and all that, but it's tough to buy one for some reason.
I really like this Schwinn Karate, but I was kind of hoping to get a used bike, to save some money, but I really like this bike, and there aren't many decent commuter bikes that are used for sale right now.

Oh well, life slides by until the weekend is over, then it stumbles and trips over it's shoelaces.
I usually don't update daylogs, even if something cosiderably exciting happens after I've finished a log, but tonight.... tonight is different.

This evening I went to visit a certain ex-girlfriend, who I hadn't seen or spoken to in a while (we've had our share of bumps in the road). During the course of the conversation I'd be telling her something and she would say "I know."
I didn't know what to think, I didn't know how she would know, since we hadn't spoken in so long.
After being confused and writing it off as something she must have heard "through the grapevine", I said "How do you know?".

Her reply shocked me.
She said "Oh, I read about it on everything".
I'd told her about E2 a while ago, when she asked where I got some really sick jokes and I said something to the extent of "This fucking awesome site, Everything2.com".

So, someone out there has been reading my daylogs.

Someone I care about has been reading my daylogs.

Yhea, I know people read them, they get voted up, they've been read.
What really touches me is that someone is out there reading my daylogs, just mine for the sole reason that they are mine.

I know what you're thinking: "Jesus, man, don't get a big head about it, you're still pathetic."

We'll if that's what you're thinking, don't you dare try to rain on my mini-parade.

I've found that often times, I'm touched the most by the smallest things, while dynamic events fail to move me.
I think this is a good example of this, I mean, it isn't really a big deal, it's just a nice thought... someone out there reading what I write, because I wrote it and they care.

Leacey, if you read this, THANK YOU .