11:11PM

The day went by pretty quick today. My brother is moved in with me now, and I finally got my immunization records all straightened out for college. I will try to go by there tomorrow to see if they are open and drop off the papers. I have to go into work early tomorrow. It took about 2.5 hours of waiting at the walk-in clinic to get a measles shot which took all of 5 minutes.

I took my brother by the gym to show him around and see if he's interested in going. He could use it just as much as me. We then went by the grocery store and picked up some stuff.

I think I will get along with my brother pretty well. We'll see how it goes. I need to show him around the area so he knows where stuff is. I figure once he gets to know the area a little better, he'll know it better than me and be able to offer some suggestions on what to do.

I'm thinking about asking Sara out to watch the movie Cast Away. I heard it was pretty good. I'll probably wait until she gets back though; I got an email response from her last night and the tone was completely neutral. I really wish there was some indication from her if she is interested in getting closer with me or not. I guess I'll be patient :)


12:32AM

I want to write Sara, but I'm going to take it easy for a day. Tomorrow I'll write her again. I want to get together with her just to talk, but away from our friends so I can be a little more personal in my communication. I want to know what she thinks about me, and basically find out if she is interested in being more than just friends.

Most of my friends seem to be encouraging a relationship between us. Someone said we had chemistry together, and others are already calling her and me a couple.

When I try to lead her into a situation where it would be easy to drop me some subtle hints, she's neither suggestive of interest nor suggestive of disinterest. Ugh. That's why I want to just ask, but at the same time, I don't want to rush an answer. Then there are times I'm afraid of what the answer may be. But then even rejection would be good for me. It would help me to move on.

Right now, I want companionship. I don't want to be alone the next valentine's day. I want someone smart, active, and attractive to share some of my life with. Sara is all three. But does she want me?

This is frustrating.

Sleep now. Dream now.