I went out with a friend whom spent the night at my house. We drove around for hours just talking. We ended up going to Hastings (a book/music/software/EVERYTHING) store and looked around at certain items.

We decided upon visiting different churches and finding out what each one was about. There are many churches around where I live and it would be interesting to see the differences among them all.

Went to a friends house and hung outside her house talking about many things from school to bands. She had a dog named Wizard that no one wanted to pet because of his eye. I pet him and vowed to come to her house one day with a pair of gloves on (because he smells) and pet him for a long time. My friends laughed at me for showing such compassion.

Upon discussion with her she did not remember things that we had talked about before. As did another friend of mine in which a game was played where a point system was devised per question. She received a score of -15 and I received a score of 90. I realized that few people even listen to what I say, whom I call friends hardly even pay attention to me. And it is understandable only because I can be hard to follow at times. I tend to jump days and timelines with what I say and I ramble and mumble at times. I decided I don't really care to talk to people who don't listen.

I am waiting for him to call as well. He hasn't called since Friday and I should not be on the internet because then I won't get his call. I thought to myself, "Who cares?"