Krista was like an anime girl brought to life. Long blond hair and big blue eyes, she looked like something that Ben Dunn would draw.

She had been hanging around my apartment a lot in the week leading up to the Tetris game, (she was the younger sister of my roommate Darrin). Little miss anime girl had been flirting with me a lot. I began to assume that she liked me. Now normally I don't even bother trying for extremely attractive girls, (they make me nervous), but for Krista I was going to make an exception.

It was just past 3 PM on saturday afternoon when she came over. She was smiling more than usual. She said, "I have something to tell you!". I replied that I had something to tell her also, (but for her to please go first). So she happily told me how she slept with some guy the night before. She then asked me what I had to tell her, after a long pause I said, "Well I was just about to tell you that I was starting to get really interested in you, I was hoping you felt the same way, but from the story you just told me, I can see that you are not". Krista was silent for about a minute. Then she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I never really thought of you that way."

Somehow the conversation brightened up from that, (don't ask me how). We decided to go downstairs to play some Nintendo. Tetris was already in, so we played that. Krista started tickling me after I had been playing about a minute. I quickly lost my groove because of her interference. Then it was her turn. I fought back by nibbling on her earlobes. This went on for a while, back and forth, progressing further and further. Before it got too heavy I ran upstairs to tell Darrin not to come down because I had a girl down there, (he didn't know it was his sister). He gave me a thumbs up, I ran downstairs and started right back in on Krista. Pretty soon the blocks were falling, but no one had the joystick.

I am going to have to let all of you imagine the details, (I don't write that kind of stuff). But how the encounter ended is one for the ages.

Krista and I lay in bed talking about nothing in particular, just enjoying one anothers company. We hear a car pull up in front of my apartment. I hear the exchange between Darrin and his parents.

"Where is your sister" the father demanded.

"I have no idea", Darrin replied, (sounding annoyed).

"Well her car is sitting right here" said the father.

After a 30 second pause Darrin says, "Oh Shit!"

Darrin runs to the top of the stairs and yells "Krista", (in the most distressed voice that I have ever heard).

Krista kissed me goodbye, ran up the stairs, and out of my life forever.