I haven't remembered my dreams in weeks until last night.

I couldn't see much detail, it was hazy, but I was driving in the car with two women. One of them resembled my grandmother who has been dead for years and she was asking me if I liked shrimp. Yes, I do, I said, and suddenly I'm seated around this huge table. Everything is cluttered the way her bedroom used to be and my grandfather is there, too. We're all eating shrimp. I reach behind me and my ex is sitting there. I ask him if he needs me to peel his shrimp, and he begins asking very technical questions about the food before him. He turns into John suddenly, and the surroundings change...

John and I are on a beach. It's cloudy and very misty. I remember this dream having gone on for a long period of time. It seemed so real and in order, unlike most of my dreams which hop from one scene to the next. We're laughing and talking. There's this big tree in the middle of the sand surrounded by wooden boards, like a tree you'd buy at the store before you plant it. It's huge, though, and we're both leaning against it talking. He keeps leaning in close to me like he wants to kiss me, but I'm chewing on some food. He keeps doing this and I try to chew faster and swallow, but he has to leave before I even finish.