Right, so today I got to help my sister move. I'm a geek. I'm fat, out of shape and clumsy. Not a good combo for lifting heavy cumbersome objects. So, now I'm all sore and stuff. Pity me.

Ok, so someone brought up DMan in the catbox. I read the story on his homenode. It seems I just missed all the fun during my hiatus between school and gettting broadband access. Dang. I figured the daylog is a great place to ramble on about the topic instead of creating another node. Alright, so I'm resigned to not knowing enough about the situation to say the Gods were right/wrong. I'd just as quickly assume Jon Benet Ramsey was killed by her garbage man. Even so, it seems DMan was pushed over the edge by the very real liberal slant of E2. A conservative WU can be written eloquently and counter every argument against it (not meaning in direct response to other WUs, which isn't good) but be totally outvoted by a quick one-liner by someone like saige. No offense, just and example. No big deal, but it can get annoying. What I've found worse is the open bashing of religios people here. While complaining that "fags are promiscuous" would obviously (and most likely with good reason) be frowned on, it's perfectly ok to stereotype Christians as mindless hypocritical automotons. I'm glad you're recovering, but that doesn't mean you've entered a higher state of enlightenment than those you've left behind.