Daily British newspaper, published by Associated Newspapers Ltd., which in turn is owned by the Daily Mail & General Trust plc. The paper was originally founded by Lord Northcliffe in 1896, and was redesigned into its current format (faux-broadsheet, quasi-tabloid...) in 1971. The paper had a readership of approximately 5 million, with approximately 6 million reading the Saturday edition. It is, by its own description, 'A family paper with strong female readership' (and suspicious grammar).
The right-wing attitude of this British newspaper, has already been made perfectly clear on this node. However, many of you will now be thinking, 'well, there's a lot of people prepared to write fascist propaganda for a living, it doesn't necessarily make them evil, it's just their job...'

And I've got a lot of sympathy with this view, since we all end up doing jobs that we hate at some point or another.

Many people at the The Daily Mail, however, whole-heartedly believe in their nationalistic little editorials. Sorry, I realise that nodes should try not to be subjective, and I honestly do my best to appear unbiased, but, having met the Editor of this particular publication (a Mr. Paul Dacre), I feel I can speak based on facts.

We met at a student debate concerning the legalisation of cannabis (he was, unsuprisingly, against the idea...). Having lived in Holland for most of my life, I felt I could make a meaningful contribution to the debate, and pointed out that, as with all things, taken in moderation, cannabis is not a major problem. So long as people are not stoned 24 hours a day, everyone could just get along fine.

Or so I thought...

At this point, the above mentionned gentleman pointed me out within the crowd, burst into a long tirade concerning my personal responsibility for the current appalling state of Britain, and explained that if there were less people like me about, the world would generally be a better place.

Needless to say, I took his advice, and no longer live in Britain. I'll be back when the Daily Mail, and all its readers, calm down a little.

Sources: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ , http://www.cultsock.ndirect.co.uk/MUHome/cshtml/media/mediaown.html , a debate at the Durham University Union Society.