I dreamed I was buying sunscreen. Not just any sunscreen, mind: it was special. Custom-made for me, supposedly, but there were eight shelves full of it. I was with two of my friends in a Wal-Mart-esque setting, and we were reading the labels to try to find the perfect sunscreen. I wanted something that made me look tan, and was glittery, but it had to have an SPF of 45 as well. We sat down and commenced reading the backs of every tube in sight.
"Supernova, this one causes cancer," announces my friend L. "You should take a test to see if you have cancer."
The "test" for cancer involved a circular piece of paper with two lines drawn inside the perimeter: one that was healthy, and one that was my "reading". We sat and turned the entire piece of paper, holding our breath, until we got to that fatal place where the lines diverged. I was ill. I shrieked, some words no longer intelligible to my brain (it's been 14 hours since this "happened") but I'm sure they were pertinent at the time. Then I began to float... or so I thought.
I was en pointe, so to say, on my bare feet. I looked down and just took in the view: a forest, with my friends standing there looking up at me (this is quite humorous as I am barely five feet tall.)

I woke up then... I didn't mean to.