Today has been the longest fucking day I've had to go through. Why? I have not fucking clue. I feel like talking to somebody but not online. My body is so tired. I've begun finding places on my body where I bleed for no reason.My mind is so tired. I feel as if I've been dragged through horrible things that I have no words to use to explain. God damn it's just been such a shitty day. I hate it so much. Fuckin Geoff has been bitchin at me for such a long ass time and I instant message him to see what he wanted and he just says, "I don't know." Fucking asshole....pissin me off so bad. I can't stand the fucker. He's such a fucking hippocrat. I remember he was always telling me about this girl he liked. It was annoying. I couldn't stand it. She was all he ever bitched about. "She said dadadadada..." And on and on and on. I mean fuck dude. Take a fucking hint. She didn't like him and he couldn't take a hint. Well she invited me to go to the island with her and some of her friends. About 2 days later the fucker found out and nearly bit my fuckin head off about it. He was going around saying that he was over her and what not.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I sit and stare at the walls for hours at a time and it supposedly "scares" my parents. Fuck them. My life just seems to be going further and further down a pit of despair. *sigh* I can't stand the fact that I'm alone. I look at all the "couples" as I walk through the halls at school and just wanna fucking shoot myself. Why do I have to be lonely. It seems almost like everyone has someone except me. I mean shit, I don't even have anyone I can talk to anymore. The only person I have been able to talk to is never online and is fixing to move in a few days anyway. I always lose everyone that I talk to. I hate it. I hate my life. I just wanna lie in my grave and die. I doubt anyone would care anyway. I feel useless to everyone around me. I know I'm useless. I'm being swallowed futher and further into this pit of depression. Someone please help me find my way out of here.