The last couple of days have been some of the best days of my life. I'm sure i've had better days at some point in my life, perhaps when I was in the womb.

Things that would grate and bother me have all seemed to melt away.

I attribute much of this euphoric feeling to kryptica and hamster bong.

Hamster bong has helped me through what has to have been the most depressing period of my life. Whenever I needed someone to talk to she was there for me. Thanks hamster bong. :) It's odd though, it was the most depressing time of my life but contained some of the happiest moments I can remember in my 20 years on this planet.

Kryptica is the most intriguing, intelligent, beautiful and open minded women I have ever met. She made me question things in my life that I would have never though of questioning before, this led to a big fight with depression on my part but in the end i'm much better for it.
Until I met her I couldn't understand anyone who was in love. It all seemed trivial and I never thought that I would ever understand. I care for kryptica like family and like my family I would give my life up for her without hesitation. I would do anything for her, but she's very independant and i've learned to accept this but nothing makes me happier than doing stuff for her. I enjoy brushing her hair for her at night because it relaxes her and she usually falls asleep, she looks so peaceful that even if i'm not tired I can usually fall asleep just thinking about it. The only thing that i'm worried about now is that she might get worried that i'm looking for a relationship and well I sort of am it's in a close friendship sort of way. I don't want to ruin the nice time just before bed when I can brush her hair or put lotion on her. This time is quite honestly the best time I've ever spent in my entire life doing anything. Even with all the other stuff going on in my life losing this time is my biggest concern aside from being alone which sort of go together. Sometimes I wish kryptica would ask me to do these things for her, I would really like it if I didn't have to volunteer all the time. I know she likes when I those things for her and she knows I like doing them. If you read this kryptica I just want you to know that you can ask me anytime and don't worry about it.

Thank you kryptica, for everything I will love you always.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank hamster bong again for helping me out when I needed it. I will love ya always too, along with the rest of the family, ya crazy noder you. :)

Also, I would like to apologize to everyone who had to put up with my shit,mainly kryptica and hamster bong, when I was depressed, confused, jealous and completely frustrated with my life.