Monty Python also spawned a couple of computer games.

The "Monty Python & the Quest for the Holy Grail" game was released in 1996 by 7th Level, Inc. The game was rated "Mature(17+)" for "MATURE SEXUAL THEMES" and "ANIMATED BLOOD AND GORE"

The game is closely related to the Holy Grail movie, involving many of the same characters, including the Taunting Frenchman, the Black Knight (whom you get to battle and dismember), and the Keeper of the Bridge of Death. You collect clues and solve puzzles with King Arthur and his band of knights.

The graphics were rather decent for the time. There are a few animated scenes and short clips.

"Monty Python's Complete Waste of Time", the second game inspired by Monty Python, the first released actually, came around in 1994, also from 7th Level, Inc. This game is more closely tied to the "Monty Python's Flying Circus" show. In the game, you'll face a series of gaming challenges on your quest to discover the secret to Intergalactic Success. It is terribly complicated.

The CD-ROM has a lot of very entertaining features. It includes the "Desktop Pythonizer", with which you can customize your desktop settings with Monty Python sounds and visuals. It also includes several humorous clips from the series.