Hilda Furacão is a Brazilian telenovela, premiered in the United States through the Spanish-language broadcaster Telemundo. It stars Ana Paula Arósio, a veteran of Rede Globo's Terra Nostra, in the role of Hilda, "temptation dressed as a woman." Set during an era when the dogma of the Church and political turmoil ruled daily life, the story follows Hilda Muller, a high-society dame who abandons her engagement on the altar and leaves everything behind. Lodging herself in a Bohemian hotel, Hilda soon becomes the place's sensation with her elegant clothing, fine perfumes, and innocent gaze.

Hilda crosses paths with three men who follow the way of passion:

  • Roberto Drummond (Danton Mello), a reporter who sees her as an intriguing legend
  • Aramel (Thiago Lacerda), an elegant young man with the "face of an angel and the passions of a devil,"
  • and Malthus (Rodrigo Santero), a monk tormented by his desires.
  • Hilda Huracán is based on a true story, written by Roberto Drummond and adapted by Gloria Pérez (scriptwriter of O Clone). It is directed by Wolf Maya, the director of and an actor in Uga Uga.

    In the U.S., the novela is dubbed in Spanish from the original Portuguese.

    Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.