Overall you've got a good writeup, Andukar, and I don't disagree that by some standards, Hitler is a great man; however, I do have to take issue with two of the points you make. First, you write:

Hilter led Germany to so many military victories early on in the war are such clear signs of intelligence that nothing more is needed.

This is false. Essentially all Hitler did in the first few battles - Poland, Norway and France - was to order the Prussian High Command to generate a plan for approval. Hitler did not plan the attacks. Also, it was not Hitler but Heinz Guderian who developed the well known blitzkrieg style attack. Hitler took over strategy only later in the war, with disastrous results. He had a love affair with micromanagement, worrying about inconsequential issues at the regimental level and below, forgetting to plan the battle as a whole. Finally, towards the end of the war, he had a nasty tendency to simply make up a new "paper division" when he needed more men for one of his plans. It was then his subordinates job to make this "paper division" appear out of thin air, which they could of course do by simply appointing a commander and saying the division existed. Ask any historian and you will hear that Hitler was horrible at military strategy. Some may even tell you that if Hitler had left the then brilliant Prussian High Command to plan by itself, Germany may have been able to at least get a draw.

You also write:

Hitler brought Germany out of the great depression, created massive industrial growth, and raised Germany into the spotlight as a world power.

It is, indeed, true that by 1939, Hitler had brought Germany out of the depression and raised it into the spotlight. Unfortunately, all this would be gone in just six years. By the end of the war, which Hitler also caused, Germany was perhaps the most obliterated country of the war. All of its industry was destroyed, most of its young men killed, its cities obliterated, and its people demoralized. So yes, for a while Hitler did bring Germany out of depression; but in the end he left Germany in a worse case.