Few things piss me off more than idiots in their big-ass SUV's, especially since I drive a small Honda that's just slightly older than myself and has clearly seen better days. Allow me to share a recent horror story of mine.

To start off, I live in (slight retch) Stanwood Washington, a more corn-fed, pissant, podunk town you will not find in the northwest. Now being so "rural" for lack of a more colorful term, means two things. Narrow, winding roads with 45 mph speed limits, and no streetlights to help illuminate said deathtraps.
I was out one night after dark, going to a nearby deli (if one can call 15 miles of dark road "nearby") and driving along a chaming, pretzel-shaped morass of concrete called Norman road, the terminus of which, winds it's way up a steep hill to a fork, although to be more accurate, it's really Norman that forks off the main road, leaving a good stretch of road behind you, curving out of sight. One must take this road on faith even during the day, since the fork leading off behind you bends around a hill and out of sight fairly quickly.

I had just arived at said fork when Stump-Jumping Jethro pulls up behind me in his gigantic "penis truck" SUV, my rear-view mirror shows little else besides a massive grill and a set of vibrant purple testes hanging from the hood, I felt like I was caught in a transformers prison movie... His high beams are set for kill and are blazing straight into my eyes, bad enough as that is, it also renders everything around me pitch black. I try to see is anyone was heading my way so I can pull out and get away from the freak of testosterone poisoning behind me, but Cletus the Hayseed is impatient (what a shock) he lays on his horn and even goes so far as to try and nudge my poor car into the intersection. I hit the gas and hope for the best, fortunately there was no oncoming traffic, but Billy-Joe-Bob was on my ass all the way to my destination, blaring his horn the whole time.

Look guys, if you need a big truck (NEED, like for work of something) that's all well and good, but don't get one just so you can bumble around the road trying to be invincible.
AND FOR GODS' SAKE STOP PUTTING BALLS ON THEM!! That's just wrong on so many levels.