Last night I had a long talk with Ann about Sara. I felt a lot better and got the encouragement to write to Sara and tell her how she made me feel on sunday. I wrote about a dozen full paragraphs. I'm pretty much over her now, but I'd still like to see her as a friend. I've actually learned a lot about her in the time that I've been thinking and I've decided that she's just a bit too insensitive and/or unaware of what she's doing that I don't think I could ever endure a relationship with her. I told her that in the letter, and warned her to watch her actions or she will do it to someone else. I've never been critical of someone before like that, and it feels good and bad at the same time.

I'm feeling good. I look forward to a response from her tonight. She already wrote me to tell me she got my letter and would respond to it soon because she has to go take care of some school business. Her tone was positive and she remakred that she still wants to be a part of my life, but only as a friend.

We'll see how her response goes tonight.


She wrote me to tell me she wasn't feeling well and she will get back to me tomorrow. I told her to take her time, becuase I want her complete and honest response.