It's going on 5am. I woke up sometime after 2am. Pretty sure I went to bed a little after 10pm. I last ate somewhere around 7pm. It would be easy not to write. Why am I writing? Loneliness. Why am I lonely? It's 5am and my girlfriend is asleep. She makes me very not lonely. Before we went to sleep we were playing Guild Wars 2 together.

Before I sat down to start writing I was thinking about my audience. I was thinking that you probably fit into 2 basic categories: those that like to read what I write and those that read stuff on E2.

Should I be thinking about my audience? Well, I do like to tell jokes, I do like to make people laugh, I do like to entertain. But that isn't really why I'm writing.

It's my natural instinct to share too much information. I would have absolutely few (not quite no, I admit) qualms about telling you about the last time I masturbated, in graphic detail. Why? Because even more ridiculous than the male sex drive is the idea that any one man's sexual norm is somehow that abnormal. I don't like to presume to be able to talk about women in general, I much prefer getting to know them on an intimate basis.

So I share. I share and I share and often it's with little editing. just one first draft that get's posted here and linked through facebook.

What would you like to hear about? Should I care?

From a societal point of view I would say the biggest news in my life is that Obama was reelected, and because of the Affordable Care Act I now have benefits from my employer. At least that is my take on it. The announcement was actually made before Obama was reelected, but the reality also is that by 2014 my employer would have to pay $2000 if they didn't want to give me health care, or cut my hours below 30 a week.

And now I think I can sleep.