You know what would make me happy....? You know what would make my Valentine's Day complete?.....it goes a little something like this:

For me to get all my friends back.....from the last two years. For me to be able to drive only half an hour to see my in-laws. For pushy old broads to go blow themselves where the Pampers are. For people to stop hijacking my 'puter every night. For me to get the hell out of Florida. For me to sell these goddamn paintings. For me to have been there more for my grandmother, or at least have the chance. For my family...everywhere, be it AZ or FL to have an easier go of it financially. For me to get laid more than once every 2-3 months. For these tests to not come out positive anymore. (ironic, ain't it?)

And finally, the end-all be-all, for my husband to get his head out of his ass and realize the fuckin' planet does not revolve around him. My lights actually got turned out. The phone was turned off. Gran died, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? I am not all right, this is not all right. Don't you even THINK of giving me a guilt trip. And get over the past. You made your bed......Fine, got to NY, I'll handle reality from here. ARE YOU LISTENING YET???

Happy fuckin' Valentine's. No, I don't want anything candy coated....I'm going to MY causeway. Hold all of my calls.