Defeating Lavos final battle

Here are some tips to EASILY defeat Lavos final in the game "Chrono Trigger". Your party should be Crono, Ayla, and Robo and must be at least level 60 each. Equip Ayla with the accessory Frenzy Band and you will be amazed with the results (counterattacks). Why not equip it on Crono since he's so strong? That's coz he should be equipped with Prismspecs for optimum damage.

At level 60, I'm assuming you already have Crono's Rainbow sword and Robo's Giga arm. There are 3 entities that make up Lavos final: left bit, central body, and right bit. Do not be fooled by the central body. It is the right bit that you need to kill but its defense is so high that you'll barely scratch it. You must take out the left bit first, then the central, then the right bit.

All you need to do to defeat Lavos easily is use Crono's and Ayla's double tech called "Falcon Hit" over and over. The damage is tremendous (around 3,100 @ level 61). Use Robo to cast Heal Beam only when necessary (like after your party's sustained a high-damage spell--no shit huh?). Keep him idle while waiting for Crono and Ayla to be able to perform "Falcon Hit". Do not even attack with Robo--only when the right bit is all that's left and its defense is down.

The right bit will activate "Active Life" to respawn the left bit and the central body. Do not be alarmed, just keep on doing this routine; do not deviate from it. Soon enough Lavos is dead Lavos. With this technique you'll only need one megalixer to replenish your HP/MP (mostly need it for MP).