A horror movie made in 1996. Directed by Wes Craven. Written by Kevin Williamson. Players: David Arquette, Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, Matthew Lillard, Rose McGowan, Skeet Ulrich, Jamie Kennedy, Drew Barrymore, Liev Schreiber, and more.

Someone has taken their love of scary movies one step too far.
Don't answer the phone. Don't open the door. Don't try to hide. And whatever you do, don't Scream.
Make Your Last Breath Count.

Nearly a year after the death of Sidney's mom more killings begin to occur. Gale Weathers (Courteney Cox), a report who covered the original murder, returns to cover these also because she believes Sidney (Neve Campbell) fingered the wrong guy for her mother's murder. This time Sidney is the target. The murders are very typical slasher movie style, but who is the murderer? Sidney's missing dad, her boyfriend (Skeet Ulrich), the movie buff (Jamie Kennedy), someone else?

This movie set out to be true to the slasher movie genre while still adding some new twists and it did just that. It even poked fun at itself and the whole genre at the same time using slasher movies as a motif for the entire film. I really loved this movie. It is one of my all time favorites. I give it 4.0/4.0.