I've had something in my eye all day. That sucks. Maybe it is my punishment for acting a bit pompous about the fact that I never get sick. (Everyone at work is sick--I haven't been sick, except for an eye infection, for well over a year.) So I get to suffer this way. Nyah!

My printer's still on drugs. No changes there.

Today my manager acted like an idiot. (I guess that's what they're paid to do.) According to a female manager of mine, he thinks women are dumb. Sucks to be him, since there are only about five or six guys on the payroll, and even his BOSS is female. Today he was being exceedingly vague about who was going to cover whose breaks and then got annoyed at me and another girl because we were confused. "I just don't see how you could be confused," he said, having not bothered to mention that he would be covering one of the breaks himself and assuming we'd just know. He also acted like I was dumb for not somehow knowing he wanted his call transferred to the café. "Do you know how to transfer a call?" he asked me. I have been with the company longer than he has. I have been with the company for OVER A YEAR. I know how to transfer a fucking call. The reason I did NOT was due to not knowing it needed doing. Feh.

I think my diet is working. We shall see, we shall see . . .

Here is my menu today:

Breakfast:
1 banana: 105 calories

Lunch:
1 apple: 80 calories
1 crescent cake: 65 calories
1 hard-boiled egg: 75 calories
1 buttermilk Eggo waffle!: 95 calories

Snack:
1½ cup salad: 15 calories
Dressing:
2 tablespoons lite Miracle Whip: 70 calories
1 tablespoon Heinz ketchup: 40 calories

Dinner:
2/3 cup peas and carrots: 50 calories
2 pickles: 20 calories
1 Morningstar Farms fake hot dog: 80 calories
1 bun for the wee thing: 80 calories
1 tablespoon Heinz ketchup also for the wee thing: 40 calories
8 fluid ounces of Sunny Delight: 120 calories

That makes 935 calories total, with a buffer of 65 to spend on stuff. Maybe I'll have another crescent cake! Mmmmmm.